WHO IS THERE TO CARE?

What a terrifiying friday night i had.....It started when my grand ma called my name...when i was chatting on msn with jason...i went out to her ....i saw her stugggling to swallow the medicine...then suddenly...her eyes rolled up...and she begin to tremble....then she had a blackout.....i was taken aback...i did not noe wat to do....i pulled her up from her chair and pac her on her back....Thank God ,she regain conscious BUT she started throwing up....b4 i noe it....my digested food also surged out from my throat.....everywhere was a mess....my aunt and cousins came juz in time to clear the mess ....i suggested to bring my granny to the doctor.....butt they refuse.....wat the hell????? i remembered a few months back,during my grandfather 's funeral .I saw many of my relatives tearing....i believe deep in inside of their heart,there is a sense of guilt....for not performing their duty as a filial grandson ... that includes me...as i was busy with projects and church then ...didnt folk out any time to visit my late grand pa......now my grand ma is sick.....where are u guys???those who bear the surname of lim?????????THOSE WHO SHED TEARS AT THE FUNERAL...U ARE A HYPOCRITE!!!!!!