Origin of my blog

why did i create this blog??

the blogging craze have long hit generation X and Y. why did i only create this blog last year.... becoz i am .influence by Joanne and josephine... during our attachment days in suxy valueshop ...the Js will use my lappie to browse through the blogs of all NYP students ....n blogging seems to make individuals 's boring life interesting.... so i decided to have one myself with the help of Josephine ...i created thiis blog

Why is it named Riot on an empty streets?

its my favourite song from kings of convienence... pretty much descibe my blog...sometimes i m making a BIG WoooHaa out of something in my blog and no one seems to care.. that is like me making a riot on an empty street...

Why is the url of my blog -myy-veracity.blogspot.com?

my-veracity.blogspot.com is taken by a poland blogger...who have abandon her blog.. she should delete her blog!!!! so i can use my-veracity.blogspot.com instead of myy-veracity. Veracity stands for conformity to truth or fact; accuracy: to question the veracity of his account..basically its means truthfulness...and i intend to share my truthful thoughts here in this blog.. which something i hasn't being doing. ...i am gonna share more of my truthful thoughts in my blog from now onwards