I love christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

HAd a crazy and long christmas with lincoln this year ....... On Christmas eve 1)1pm-Met lincoln for lunch at the new kallang leisure park 2)3pm-Went E2max @ orchard..rooms are fully booked 3)4pm-Went to damsey road Ben and Jerry 4)6pm-Went to holland village,intend to stay at Walawala till 12 midnight 5)6pm-Decided to head to Cafe Delmar instead 6)7pm-Went Vivocity for Dinner,shop for a while 7)9pm-Went Sentosa and head towars Cafe Delmar 8)1am-Stayed at Cafe Delmar till 1am 9)2am-felt bored and walked with lincoln to vivocity...almost all lights are out i was constantly reminded of stacy ghost stories abt sentosa...its was freakly man!!!! 10)3am-Reached Vivocity and had some cup noodles for supper 11)3.30am- went to the balcony but was chase off by security ...so we decided to go back to cineleisure for a movie 12)3.45am-flag a taxi....thanks God the taxi driver is a racer and the taxi fare is only 10 buck 13)4am-reached cineleisure and watched I am Legend...Lincoln hate the movie ....but i kinda like it.. 14)6am-finally went home no pictures for Xmas eve....lincoln quickly send me!!!!! Xmas @ church

E308

yufen making me sleepyy...

Me and Weiqiang @ the airport We are sooo tired....look at weiqiang...is he sleeping or in a daze My Blog is going gaga ah.......what is happening to my sign off....can someone tell me...... I am a IT idiot....