wat a day.........

Wanna thank all the people that have prayed for my grandmother and me........ She is recovering speedily......so surprised that ziwei said those stuff to me....... Thank shaun, joanne lim ,liz,suzy,jasper for ur concern....... Today got a big scolding from a a wild boar hmmm........................ One day it will have its downfall............. .................................... ...................................... .................................... I can't wait.................. to see it........................... ......................................... ........................................ muhahahahahahahahaha.... Jason ....He muz have learn divination from Professor Trelawney...... Lastly thank Josephine for helping me with the report..... plz stop quarreling.......