stay home boy

This is my 2nd weekend staying at home.... kinda of like it...hexing came n visited me... we went to a couple of places...dinner at causeway point...hang ard at chua chu kang and head back to yew tee...went to limbang park....miss the small shaky bridge...had a great time catching with with hexing.....thank for the cadbury chocolate...eating it now....yum yum... hexing shared with me wat pst tan preached.....He said..If u desire a breakthrough U gotta stop taking vengence on ur own....gotta let the Almighty do the job...hmmm recently....i kinda keep taking vengence on my own....hmm better stop doing it...k wild boar ...i let u go this time..... I heard from a source that weird version of my grandma fainting incident have been flying ard the cg....saying that my granny had a heart attack then vomit a white white thing out....LOLX The accurate version is ...my granny fainted due to indigestion and vomitted her dinner when she regain conscious... jasmine will be badly missed.......